- The Perfect Volume Level For Creativity by Jonathan Malm
- Making Your Children’s Ministry the Best Hour of Every Kid’s Week, Part 3 by Orange
- The Blessings of Boundaries by DiscipleLand Staff
- The Key To Parents Passing On Their Faith To Their Kids by Relevant Children’s Ministry
- The Ways We Express Worship: Surrender (Lifted Hands) by The Worship Community
- How To Excel As A Musician (For Those Who Lack Talent) by David Santistevan
- 8 Powerful Ways to Inspire Courage in Others by Leadership Freak
- When “This Kind” Can Only Come Out By Prayer by Ron Edmondson
What great blogposts have you read lately?
What to write, what to write. Eyes are closing, almost bedtime, and really want to write something. Which of ten topics should I write about. So much going on. Great new albums and an ebook to write about, excitement with church media, lots of fun with kids, spreadsheets, what I’m learning about God, the start of this January in the new year.. Where to begin..
Think for tonight I’ll leave you with this:
Closer – Closer to God & closer to people.
“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13 NIV)”
This year I want to be closer to God and closer to those I serve with. I want to seek Him with all my heart.
How are you starting out your new year? What are you seeking, what are your goals for this year?
Snow outside. Mom cooking supper. Perfect cup of hot chocolate on a chilly feels like 13 Christmas evening. Been a great Christmas so far with family, gifts, seeing the new place my parents live, visiting my cute younger cousins, and now hot chocolate with colorful marshmallows at the old place. #lovingit
Hanging out with family today, eating some turkey and pie, and then relaxing, or maybe you’re home doing things with just you or your immediate family? Whatever you’re doing today, working, playing, eating, shopping, sleeping, family, football, friends, etc make sure to download the free Bible App for Kids today too! Great interactive app for kids 6-8 years old, can keep them busy while you’re cooking, cleaning, or on the drive to dinner. Get the Bible App for Kids today!
Download for free at http://bible.com/kids