#Verge13 Session 3 Notes – The Content and Heart of Disciple Making – Jeff Vanderstelt
- Why do we fellowship? To remind each other we are not Jesus.
- Jesus is the first fruits of all creation.
- If you want your kids to be like Jesus you better give them Jesus
- If you want to train your kids up in Jesus then you just need to give them Jesus. Just Jesus.
- Whatever you teach, whoever you train, you must teach Jesus.
- If you don’t give people Jesus, you are not a Christian teacher.
- If you want to know what God is like, look at Jesus.
- We have to give people Jesus.
- You make them aware that they’re unable to do something so they’ll be hungry.
- Devote yourself to knowing Christ.
- We need to be gospel fluid people.
- We are the gospel people.
* These are my notes and may or may not be the speaker’s exact words.
To learn more about Jeff or Verge 2013 check out –