Network Summit 2012 – Creating an Effective Worship Environment #ns2012
Creating an Effective Worship Environment – Breakout Session 3 – with Derrick Henslee
Speaker 1 –
- Tools –
- Utilize tools like Planning Center.
- Bring 100% –
- If you’ve got it, you bring it. If you use it at your church use it when playing anywhere else too.
Speaker 2 –
- Make the experience flow from beginning to end.
- Use your lightning, use your sound, but make sure it flows from beginning to end.
- Keep it fresh –
- Can change stage positions, etc. It’ll keep it fresh for people.
- Let new people connect with something.
- How can I make them connect? New people aren’t going to know all the church songs. Little ways to make them connect within the experience such as a video you play or playing a line in secular song during a transition.
Speaker 3 –
- Be Authentic.
- We have to be authentic to who God has called us to.
- We have to raise the standards of excellence in our church.
* These are my notes and may or may not be the speakers exact words.