Soul Detox + pizza + sister’s wedding + God + ……
Some say you have time for what you make time for. I say you do have time for whatever you make time for, however sometimes other things on the priority list should come first. This much to say that blogging has taken a backseat lately and may for awhile. God is calling me to some new things and probably once I get settled in you’ll hear more from me.
For now, here’s what’s been happening in no particular order –
- Reading Soul Detox by Craig Groeschel
- Sister and her finance were married this last Saturday, on May 19
- Preparing to move here in several weeks
- Learned how to make a video and record the wedding
- Leading a double LifeGroup with a friend
- Talking with friends and teammates
- Diving into the topic of the Holy Spirit in Acts
- Realizing that Pentecost and Memorial Day fall on the same weekend this year (Pentecost is Sunday)
- Attending events for my newest official younger cousins
- Hanging out online at #kidminchat on Twitter (Monday mornings at 10:30am ET)
- Working on projects
- Surfing through free church resources from LifeChurch.tv OPEN
- Making new friends and learning new songs at Celebration Church online
- Attempting to go to bed earlier
- Enjoying the beautiful weather by running daily or biking with dad
- Eating pizza
- Spending time with God
- Finding new favorite songs thanks to one of my physical churches or wherever I first learned it – Who Is Like Our God by Skillet
Looks like if I thought about it I’d have something I could blog daily here..maybe I’ll start sharing something from what I’ve been reading, learning, or sensing that day..we’ll see.
What have you been up to lately? If you are a blogger have you been struggling to keep up with blogging or has it been easy?