15 things I’ve been up to lately in no particular order
Do you ever forget that you have a blog, that you haven’t blogged recently, or forget to blog?
That’s kind of where I’m at. I haven’t necessarily forgotten but have been working on a bunch of other projects, as well as wanting to share publicly some things that I can’t yet. No excuses but that is a the short summary.. busyness + things you can’t share yet =forgetfulness. Following is a few exciting things I have been up to that I can share though, in no particular order.
- LifeChurch.tv Church Online, Lakewood Church Online, Healing Place Church Online, Granger Community Church Online
- Browsing and looking at tons of free children’s ministry curriculum for your 2-5 year olds!
- Cleaning my room and getting rid of some stuff.
- Getting to know a new friend.
- Dreaming and working on project ideas.
- Writing emails and chatting with friends online.
- Hanging out in school or on a field trip with 3rd graders.
- Preparing for the future.
- Meeting with people I don’t typically meet with.
- Serving at my local churches.
- Spending time with God.
- Making preparations for Changed 101 and Changed 301 LifeGroups. – Learning more about God’s Word and the basics or/and beyond the basics of Christianity with others is fun!
- Thinking about details and other free church resources.
- Sleeping, eating, envisioning, and anything else I left out.
What have you been up to lately? Share about it in the comments below!