Seeds Conference 2012 – Session 7 Notes – Judah Smith
Judah Smith – First Place
- Genesis 1:1 .. in the beginning God
- Revelation 1:11 .. I’m the alpha and the omego the beginning and the end.
- Colossians 1:15, 17-28
- There’s nothing second about God, he can’t help it.
- He began the beginning. He’s before before. He’s so beginning that he’s be without the ginning.
- Jesus is first.
1. Jesus is more.
- More is not what he possesses, more is who he is.
- He is more than you can ask or attain.
- What makes God God is that He is God and I am not.
- Romans 5:17, 20
- He’s always first.
- Pentecost is about Jesus sending us his firstness and his moreness.
- Every good coach learns to play to their strengths.
- Church we have one strength. His name is Jesus.
- He’s more.
- He’s more than disease, sickness, tragedy, loss, …
- Since when is Jesus not more than enough?
- Jesus is more than enough.
- Be is before.
- The results don’t belong to you or me. We just believe.
- Mark 16
- Wherever you’re going Jesus is already there, he’s already been there.
- He’s put stuff in you to get you through your future.
- My grace is sufficient for you.
- Just keep moving. He’s enough.
- He didn’t say “go before me,” he said “follow me.” Just keep moving.
* These are my notes and may or may not be Judah’s exact words.