C3 Conference 2012 – Night 3 Notes – At Boshoff & Stovall Weems
Speaker 1: At Boshoff
3 things every child of God should know –
- All things work together for the those who love God.
- God is for you.
- I’m more than a conqueror in Jesus’ name.
- Nothing can separate you from the love that God has for you.
Speaker 2: Stovall Weems – “We Are The Church”
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16
- It’s a shame when the church is not alive for God.
The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry.
He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”
Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.'”
So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lordsays: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.'” So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army. – Ezekiel 37:1-10
- The purpose of God is in your marriage, church, kids..the purpose of God is in the bones.
- Ezekiel didn’t know that the bones were God’s. Anything that belongs to God has purpose.
- Ezekiel – you need to prophesy.
- If you can’t stand for God in the church you surely can’t stand for him in the world.
- We’re the church.
- We are the church. God is doing something. People are hungry for it.
- We are the church. We’re all God’s got! There’s no plan B!
- If you are reformed that is fine but you need to be revived!
- If you’re not careful today’s relevance will become tomorrow’s religion.
- When revival meets relevance the church will have a major breakthrough and a revolutionary move of God!
- When revival (wind) meets relevance (form), the church will see a revolution like its never seen!
- We are the Church!
* These are my notes and may or may not be At, and Stovall’s exact words.
- At Boshoff – Christian Revival Church, Stovall Weems – Celebration Church
- C3 Conference 2012
- C3 Conference 2012 – Night 2 Notes – Judah Smith
- C3 Conference 2012 – Night 2 Notes – Steven Furtick