C3 Conference 2012 – Night 2 Notes – Judah Smith
Judah Smith – “Jesus Turned Around”
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,”made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. – 2 Corinthians 4:6
- Matthew 9:18-22
- What does God’s face look like to you in your head.
- “We can see the glory of God in the countenance of Jesus.” 2 Corinthians 4
- We can see what makes God God if we can see the face of Jesus.
- What’s going to change the world is who God really is.
- Isaiah 52:2, Numbers 6:22-26
In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord your Redeemer. – Isaiah 54:8
- Has God ever been mad at Jesus? No.
This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. – 1 John 4:17
- My past, present, and future sins have been forgiven.
- We’re not called to live on the backside on the bottom end of his garment. God calls you to more than enough.
- God wants to do exceedingly more than you can ask or imagine.
- I can look full in His wonderful face.
- Jesus turned around..that changes everything.
- He’s turned around in your church. You have everything you need.
- Your faith has made you well..
* These are my notes and may or may not be Judah’s exact words.