Code Orange Revival – Night 12 Notes – Steven Furtick
The 12 nights of revival –
On the ________ night of revival ______ taught me _______ –
- Craig Groeschel – How to be an idiot.
- Jentezen Franklin – Store up mercies.
- Matt Chandler – It’s all about Jesus.
- Christine Caine
- Ed Young – The ring is the thing, the rope is the hope, pull so the house will be full.
- Israel Houghton – That atmosphere of expectation is the breeding ground of miracles.
- Perry Noble – Blessed by what I’ve seen and heard.
- Stovall Weems – Make room and lay hold.
- Kevin Gerald – The power to choose is the greatest power we have.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes – My God is the only one that can touch me in a way that will change me.
- James MacDonald – God is not just holy, he’s holy holy holy, he’s sovereign, he’s unique, he’s in a class all by himself.
- …And that brings us to tonight
- “Fill your horn with oil and be on your way..”
- You can’t get that moment back.
- That moment is gone and a new moment is here.
- God has a fresh filling for you as you go off in to this new year.
- God creates moments but our obedience creates the momentum.
- Don’t miss the moment that’s ahead of you because you’re paralyzed by the moment that is behind you.
- How long? How many times do I have to gather you with the worship band and teaching?
- God doesn’t provide for you in the place where you were, he provides for you in the place where you’re going.
- We can choose to receive this revival as an anointing.
- This is a holy moment that God has brought us to in this revival.
- Make the most of every opportunity.. (from the New Testament)
- Seize the moment.
- It is possible to miss a miracle because you didn’t have faith in the moment.
- God gives us moments.
- Our obedience creates opportunity in those moments.
- Your obedience and your faith will determine whether this is just a moment or a moment of determination.
- God I don’t want to miss my moment.
- It is the moments that seem the most significant that prepare us for the moments that are significant.
- David kept tending the sheep and got a job playing the harp for Saul after he was anointed. This was in preparation for when he became king.
- God prepares you in the moments where no one is looking.
- David kept going back and forth from the sheep to Saul.
- The back and forth moments where preparing David for what seemed insignificant at the time.
- You’re not just going back and forth God’s preparing you for what’s coming.
- Insignificant assignment, significant opportunity.
- Now he heard about it [Goliath came out], and he did something about it.
- It’s a moment.
- Don’t miss your moment.
- We need to take the moment we’re in to prepare us for the moment that’s ahead.
- I serve a 365/24/7 God
- I don’t have to sing to know he’s with me.
- You have a revival to carry to the place where you’re going.
- When somebody tries to bring you down it is a sure sign that God is going to raise you up.
- David wasn’t going to let this moment pass him by. He turned away and turned to someone else and brought up the matter. [vs 30]
- The best way to prepare for what’s ahead is to remember the moments where God was with you. [David was recounting God’s faithfulness vs 34-36]
- The nation knew that God was fighting for them when David killed Goliath with the first stone.
- Don’t miss your moment.
- This is your moment. This is your moment to seek God like never before.
- Your moment isn’t coming at sometime in the future, if you’ll receive it by faith this is your faith.
- This is our moment to glorify Jesus.
- When you’re in your moment no devil from hell can take it away.
What do you do when God brings you to a moment like this? You obey him in the next moment, and you obey him in the next moment, and you go back and forth whether he’s preparing you or anointing you.