Code Orange Revival – Night 10 Notes – Bishop T.D. Jakes
Bishop T.D. Jakes
But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.” – Luke 8:46
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are–yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:15-16
- He doesn’t want to divide you. He wants to multiply you.
- Relationship has touch in it.
- God so loved the world that he might save people.
- By His stripes we are healed.
- His name is Emmanuel – the dwell with me God.
- I am valuable because Jesus died for me.
- Just because man can’t do it doesn’t mean it can’t do it. It’s a job for Jesus.
- Faith is born when man’s ability fails.
- If you have come to rock bottom, you are just right for God.
- What the world needs now is radical Christians. Christians who will get out of the box.
- You have a will that God respects.
- If human will is that strong just imagine what happens when you add the Holy Spirit.
- I’m after something. Whatever it takes to get a breakthrough.
- She went beyond religion to relationship.
- She had to climb over her history to touch her destiny.
- Climb over your history and touch your destiny.
- She got healed.
- She touched the very bottom of his garment and believed.
- Immediately she was made whole.
- Is there anybody at Code Orange Revival who’s interested in touching Jesus?
- He is able to resurrect you.
- The devil is a liar. You shall not die, you shall live.
- Get ready to get resurrected. The glory of the Lord is in this place.
- Tell the generations. I am still touching.
- You may have to press forward but I am still touching.
- Allow the power of the Holy Spirit to touch you right now.
- You can’t grow in God if you’re not going to touch God or allow him to touch you.