Code Orange Revival – Night 9 Notes – Kevin Gerald
God has a great plan for our future.
- Jeremiah 29:11
- The best days are ahead of us.
- Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God.
- Don’t just stay in the comfort of the boat. Get bold.
- If we’re going to experience the will of God we have to partner with God everyday.
- We can not without God and he will not without us.
- Our greatest power is our power to choose.
- God doesn’t make our choices for us, we do.
- The nature and the quality of our life comes from within us.
Matthew 12:35, Philippians 2:13,
- It’s not the wind. It’s the set of the sail of our heart.
- God’s got greater things in mind for our future.
- Turn emotion into devotion and make some real life commitments.
Forces That Form Your Future –
How Different Would My Life Be If..
- My seeds were sown different?
- My beliefs had been different?
- My relationships had been different?
- My habits had been different?
- My dreams had been different?
- My thoughts had been different?
- My feelings had been different?
- My personal values had been different?
- My words had been different?
- Jesus loved you just like you were but he doesn’t want to leave you just like you are.
- He blessed us. He chose us. He lavished his love on us. He predestined us.
- He crowned us with glory.
- He made me to have dominion over the works of his hands.
1 Corinthians 15:33
- Do more than have emotion, have devotion.
- You’ve gotta clear the way for God assigned connections to come into your life.
- Greater things.
- This is more than about emotion, it’s about devotion.
*Note: These notes are my own and may or may not be the exact wording of Kevin Gerald. For more information visit –