Code Orange Revival – Night 2 Notes – Jentzen Franklin
- Our lives will either be stepping stones or stumbling blocks.
- There is an inheritance of faith, of godly living..that absolutely can be passed down to our children.
- Only difference between a teacher and a preacher is a teacher tells it and a preacher yells it.
- God won’t treat my kids like other poeoples kids because I am living for Him.
- You were created for God and his hand is on your life.
- God’s hand is on this generation.
- The prodigal has the advantage.
- The prodigal always knows the way back home.
Hosea 4:6 – my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.
- Your stacking stones.
- Your kids will never forget what you are doing.
- Your actions of righteousness or unrighteousness will have an impact on your children
- Lord bless my house, bless my kids.
Psalm 103:7, 2 Timothy 1:5, 1 Kings 15,
- God may be blessing you because somebody stored up some mercy.
- Sometimes we’ve just gotta touch the old bones with prayer.
- Sometimes we’ve just gotta touch the old bones of revival.
- Sometimes we’ve just gotta touch the old bones and fall on our face.
- When the new generation touches the old bones, revival comes.
- All great things have small beginnings.
- What are you storing up for your kids?
- My [God] hand is on your family.