Passion 2012 – Session 3 Notes – Christine Caine
Christine Caine –
- There are more slaves on the earth today than in any other time in history.
- The only thing Jesus Christ went to the cross for was people.
- The Samaritan had compassion and so he went.
- Compassion is never compassion until we go across the street and do something about it.
- Are you going to walk past the scene or cross the street and get involved?
- You have the opportunity to cross the street and get involved.
- Are we so busy doing our religious stuff that we walk right past those in need?
- Compassion is not compassion until you’re willing to be interrupted.
- We who have been rescued have a responsibility to rescue those who need to be rescued.
- Jesus sends us to a lost and broken world.
- We can do something now that can make a difference in our generation.
- God wants to use rescued people to rescue people.
- All I know is I’m not a number, and you’re not a number. They are people.
- The same word that set me free can set them free.
- How will they know unless we go?
- A million is a statistic until you meet one. Then they are a person.
- If this God you’re telling me about is true then why didn’t you come sooner?
- What is more important than people?
- “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.”
- We don’t need to fear the darkness. We need to shine our light in the darkness.
- 42,000,000 slaves is not okay.
- “Mommy can we go find some darkness?”
- We don’t to fear the darkness. We just need to take our light to a lost and broken world.
- Do Something Now is our opportunity to shine our light in the midst of darkness.
* These are my notes and may or may not be Beth’s exact words.
Related Posts –
- Passion 2012 – Live Online – Jan 2-5 (Mon-Thurs)
- Passion 2012 – Session 1 Notes – Louie Giglio
- Passion 2012 – Session 2 Notes – Beth Moore