Passion 2012 – Session 2 Notes – Beth Moore
Beth Moore –
Luke 8:40-55 A Dead Girl and a Sick Woman
- You are incapable of going unnoticed by God.
- We’re as sick as our secrets.
- We have a tendency to hide what needs the most healing.
- “Whatever the unclean person touches will be unclean.”
- You cannot be unclean enough to
- The tassels were there to remind them that they are holy and consecrated to God. These tassels would have also been on the garment Jesus was wearing.
- Instead of her making him unclean, he made her clean.
- He came so he could be touchable.
- He didn’t just come to be reachable but also to be touchable.
- Jesus knows what kind of person we are.
- He makes himself easy to grab on to.
- Will you let the blood of the cross cleanse you today?
- If you have the feeling of being unclean, you will not draw nearer with a heart of full assurance.
- “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace.”
- It was the faith that drove the touch that welcomed the healing.
* These are my notes and may or may not be Beth’s exact words.
Related Posts –