Passion 2012 – Session 1 Notes – Louie Giglio
Louie Giglio –
Luke 7:11-17 – Jesus Raises A Widow’s Son
- God is here to intersect our lives right now.
- It only works when we are fully surrendered to him.
- Anything less than that is not Christianity, it is not real faith.
- I am yours and you are Mine.
- The thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy.
- The enemy has a plan for you, and it’s to bury you.
- There aren’t going to be any funerals here tonight because Jesus is intersecting the funeral procession and he has the power to raise the dead.
- Don’t let the enemy convince you in these days. This is for you.
- Jesus is for you.
- It’s Majesty, stepping into our mess.
- “I say to you son, get up.”
- Jesus raises the dead.
- We weren’t bad, we were dead.
- Jesus steps into our funeral procession.
- We are people that believe that sin gave us death but that Christ gave us life.
- Christ did everything for us because we could do nothing for ourselves.
- By faith alone we put our trust in Him and he brings us everlasting life.
- The Gospel is about who you are trusting for your life right now.
- What kind of stretcher are you on?
- “Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.” (Ephesians 5:14)
- Rise up.
- It’s time to rise up.
- It’s time to know that there’s not going to be a funeral for you tonight, because Jesus is here at just the right time; and grace is here at just the right time.
- and “the news of Jesus spread throughout Judea and the surrounding country.” (Luke 7:17)
- Christ wants to crown you with beauty.
- I am so glad Jesus is here because Jesus raises the dead.
* These are my notes and may or may not be Louie’s exact words.
Related Posts –