10 Ways To Be Productive On The Computer When Your Internet Is Down
Yesterday my internet was down all day so I had to be creative to find other ways I could be productive on the computer without internet. Here are 10 things I came up with:
- Start reading the ebooks on your desktop you’ve been meaning to read since you downloaded them.
- Use Excel instead of Google Docs.
- Watch and relearn what all background loops and church worship videos you have.
- Show those videos to your church media person to help convince them it’s time to upgrade.
- Watch a dvd or listen to a cd you haven’t had time for..assuming your cd/dvd drive works.
- Listen to the free LifeChurch.tv Carols album on repeat.
- Finish a project that doesn’t involve the internet.
- Empty your recycle bin.
- Clean your desktop.
- Sort your folders and files.
What are some other ways you can productive on the computer when your internet is down?