10 Things You Do In Preparation of Christmas
- Put up the Christmas Tree and decorate it.
- Hang outside lights to make your house pretty and to keep up with the neighbors.
- Make plans for Christmas gatherings.
- Participate or attend a Christmas program at your church, a friends, or one in the area.
- Buy Christmas gifts.
- Take a break from work or school to spend time with family.
- Do special art projects, bake Christmas cookies, attend the Christmas events in your community.
- Visit Santa Clause at the Mall or maybe at your school. Write him a list of what you want.
- Buy Candy Canes or other holiday treats because it’s tradition.
- Drive around looking at Christmas lights.
We do all these things and many others in honor of Christmas but what is Christmas really about? Is it about the time of the year, feeling of the season, or about the birth of Jesus?
This week we’re going to look at some ways in which we can prepare ourselves and our church for the day on which we remember Jesus’s birth with topics such as Bible reading plans, Advent, and Free resources.
What are some things you do in preparation of Christmas?