24 Things I’m Thankful For This Thanksgiving
Since the first of November I have been counting up to Thanksgiving with many others online. It’s been great to see a common bond on Facebook with everyone posting what they are thankful for as well as having to think daily of something I was thankful for. I learned that I’m thankful for a lot of things including these 24 –
- Little cousins, 50 degree weather, and a LifeGroup!
- That when we call on God that he answers (from the song Came To My Rescue), and for a wonderful church family.
- Christine Caine, Healing Place Church, the Live The Dream conference 2011, conferencing friends, and the churches who choose to broadcast their conferences live.
- My sister and that she gives me things she doesn’t want.
- That I live right where I do. For children’s ministry, Orange curriculum, and learning about Gratitude with the children tonight.
- An awesome LifeGroup to be a part of on Tuesday evenings.
- D6, Orange, and family ministry. Those opportunities we have daily to talk with our children about God like it states in Deuteronomy 6:4-8.
- First snowfall.
- My dad who likes to make cookies with me and eat pancakes every Saturday.
- My friend Liz who reminded me with her post that it was time to be thankful. Was also thankful for everything else and all my friends.
- That I remembered to post what I’m thankful for 13 minutes before Monday instead of 10 minutes before. Was also thankful for nice weather in November.
- Sleep and 30+ degree weather.
- My younger cousin to go on a walk with, Twitter Chats, and a great LifeGroup!
- Music, friends, church, and that my home church is having all their normal Sunday morning services on Christmas.
- Tumblr and WordPress as ways to share what’s happening beyond 140.
- Thankful to be thankful!
- LifeChurch.tv, OPEN, YouVersion, and you!
- Great teams to serve with, friends around the world, new things starting, and projects.
- Elevation Worship, Compassion, and everything that God is doing.
- My cousins cute, adorable, smile.
- Churches that have Wednesday evening services and kids programs the day before Thanksgiving!
- Today I am thankful for that we can celebrate Thanksgiving and reflect on all we are thankful for.
What are you thankful for?