The Nines 2011 – Physical – 6:50-7:15pm notes
Angela Yee – University Covenant Church (Davis, CA): Ministry is Like Cooking
Tools to help you pay attention to warning signs so you don’t get sidelined:
- Timer – when it goes off it’s time to stop.
- Measuring cups – God did not call us to do someone else’s work.
What are some of the warning signs you need to pay attention to?
Pete Briscoe – Bent Tree Bible Fellowship (Carrollton, TX) – Good Outside and In
- In ministry, work is never done. Can easily get “fried”
- Find someone to work with (maybe even dual purpose)
- Take specific steps to improve health
Jeff Wells – WoodsEdge Community Church (The Woodlands, TX) – What I Need
- I still run 60-70 miles a week. I also lift weight.
- Meet with God every day
- Spend time with wife, run, read, eliminate hurry
- Don’t let criticism crush me, let go of anger, need more gratitude
- We need to laugh more.
Michael Slaughter – Ginghamsburg Church (Tipp City, OH): No Do – Overs
- No do-overs in life. Pyramid of health:
- – Eating healthy–fats, carbs, sugars
- – Aerobic exercise
- – Resistance exercise
Travis Johnson – Life Pointe Community Church (Homestead, FL): From Disgust to Conviction
- Decide to do something!
- Quit eating processed food
- Tracked what I ate and exercise
Related Posts –
- The Nines 2011 – How I Do Vision – 10-10:30am notes
- The Nines 2011 – Family – 10:30-11am notes
- The Nines 2011 – Discipleship – 11-11:40am notes
- The Nines 2011 – Grace – 11:45am-12pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – Time – 12:10-12:40pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – Preaching – 12:40-1:10pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – Vision – 1:15-1:40pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – Staff – 1:40-2:10pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – Physical – 2:15-2:45pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – Discipleship – 2:45-3:20pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – Money – 3:25-3:55pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – Family – 3:55-4:30pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – Vision – 4:45-5:15pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – Time – 5:20-5:50pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – How I Do Preaching – 5:50-6:25pm notes
- The Nines 2011 – Staff – 6:25-6:50pm notes