The Nines 2011 – Grace – 11:45am-12pm notes
Rick Rusaw – LifeBridge Christian Church (Longmont, CO) : Dividing over Peanuts
- Sometimes difficult people have been disappointed or hurt & take it out on you.
- How do you resolve conflict? Move back to the place where some agreement & decide how to move forward from there.
Leonard Sweet – Drew University (Madison, NJ) : jSpirit
- Everyone who is making a difference for God has people who resent and reject them.
- I want a jSpirit in the midst of this. Not pleasing other people, but to please God.
- God has already given us all that we need.
- Say “no” to negativity
Michael Buckingham – Holy Cow Creative (Midland, TX) : Me vs Them
- Being a follower means I’m taking lead from someone else.
- Leadership is the thing we’re all in for.
- My role is to be a follower.
- Grace for me means often times following.
Related Posts –