Highlights from Passion 2012 Live Link
Tonight we united with hundreds if not thousands of others from around the world online to celebrate and prep for Passion 2012 coming up in January! It’s was a great time of teaching, worshiping with great artists like Charlie Hall and Kristen Stanfill, and getting more excited! Check out Passion 2012 for more info about the conference!
Louie Giglio– “We need to have a confidence in Christ.”
- The goal in life is to live out a confidence in Christ.
- All you have to be is a person who can say from their hearts, “Christ is alive in me”. This is our answer to the world.
- God is doing something powerful in my heart.
- What I mean by that is …(share some things that are happening)
- God called us to be light in a dark world.
2 Timothy 1:12
“That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.” (NIV)
“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that ” (KJV)
- God is looking for people who blend in to stand out.
- Light shines in darkness.
- Paul said, pressure is coming but that’s okay.
- Everything that we put in God care is going to be there in the end.
- It doesn’t matter where I’m at because I’m not ashamed.
- I’ll tell you why I’m not ashamed. Because I’ve been changed and you can’t deny that.
- It’s our greatest light we can shine to the world.
- I’m telling you, my heart is different, let me tell you about it.
- Paul said, “I am not ashamed.”
- There is a payoff for faithfulness to Christ.
- Are you persuaded?
- If you’re not persuaded [by Christ] now, you’re going to be persuaded [by the world].
- Christ is in me, that is the light in me.
- Our goal isn’t a lot of bulbs, it is a lot of lights.
- The way you become the light of the world is you ask Christ to illuminate your heart. And when your heart is illuminated you stand out.
- Don’t be a bulb. Be a light.
- I’m not ashamed because I’m persuaded, because I’ve met someone [Christ].