Catch His Fire Carry His Flame 2011 – Eli Moreno
“Catch The Shift” with Eli Moreno
- Success is measured by presence.
- Recognize the shift.
- Act on it.
What is the greatest expense when you miss the shift in your life?
– It’s going to cost you time –
- T. estimony
- I. ntimacy
- M. eaning
- E. ternity
– You’re going to lose testimony, intimacy, meaning, and eternity.
– If you keep losing time you lose eternity.
– Our eternity is at jeopardy at we don’t recognize the shift.
– When you lose time you lose your testimony.
The world wants to know – does anybody have a testimony.
- How do you know when you miss the shift when you shift the blame?
- You are the soul creation of the living God.
- I don’t need a man, a job, a car to having meaning.
- Just give me Jesus. That’s all I need.
- You can have the goal just give me heaven.
- The explanation of your experience is more valuable than the experience itself.
- When you live with eternity on your mind nothing is hard, everything is easy.
- Everything makes sense when eternity is in the forefront of your vision.
- When you don’t recognize the shift what are your eyes focused on?
- If you catch the shift you get the increase.
- If you catch the shift you get wisdom.
- God has created shifts in your life that will bring about wisdom.
- Don’t blame, catch the shift.
- Catch the shift.
Catch the shift.
- Catch His Fire Carry His Flame 2011 – Phil Munsey
- Worship at Catch His Fire Carry His Flame 2011
- Catch His Fire Carry His Flame 2011 – Casey Treat