Pictures and Highlights from Camping in Algonac
Tent camping with my parents at Algonac State Park last week was great!
- Nature trails
- Campfires and s’mores.
- Re-reading Chazown by Craig Groeschel and The Power of a Whisper by Bill Hybels.
- Sunshine, swimming, and beautiful days.
- Hearing Baby Becky stories one night around the campfire which is a family tradition while camping.
- Hanging out with the sister’s finance’s parents and my little cousins,
- Walking the Boardwalk while eating Dairy Queen (a must if you’re in Algonac by another cousin).
- Touring the St. Clair river waters from a fishing boat. Learned that Canada was right across the river.
- Seeing lots of boats of all sizes and huge freighters were highlights too!
Do you enjoy camping? Where do you like to camp? What is your favorite thing to do while camping?