10 Great Quotes from Weird by Craig Groeschel
Wondering what Craig Groeschel‘s book Weird is about? Looking for reasons to read it? Are you thinking that some quotes might help convince you? Check these out!
- It’s time to create a margin in which you not only focus on your true priorities but also simply breathe and begin to enjoy life again.
- You have to start saying no to good things so you’ll be able to say yes to the best things.
- Marriage requires serving the one you love with the selfless love of Christ. This includes acts of service, and working together, even when it’s not easy or convenient.
- To have your kids end up somewhere on purpose, start with the destination in mind.
- We live aware of God moment by moment. He is not a part of our lives; God is our life.
- Is what I’m doing, is what I’m looking at, is what I’m thinking, honoring God?
- Your body isn’t meant for porneia. It’s meant for the Lord.
- The things that make us sad, the things that make us righteously angry, or the things we care about that others don’t are often a key that unlocks our reason for living. It’s our burden.
- If we want to be better than normal we must move from good intentions to what I call God intentions.
- Weird people focus on just one God-given objective with tremendous results.
For more on Weird by Craig Groeschel check out –