Awakening 2011 – Session 7 notes – Reinhard Bonnke
- Lord I don’t ask you for 1 million dollars but I ask you for 1 million souls. Less in hell, 1 million more in heaven.
- That should be the purpose of my life and my ministry.
- Fear is the darkroom in which people develop their negatives.
- God has commissioned and commanded us to go.
- Don’t look at the impossibilities.
- Jesus knows how to bring a positive from a negative.
- The opposite of fear is faith.
- My word in your mouth is just as powerful as my word in my mouth.
- Obey the Holy Spirit.
- Any miracle is possible, never forget.
- He who does the will of God abides forever.
- The quality of service did not diminish the miracle.
- Faith is the currency in the Kingdom of God
- Fear not only believe.
- He’s looking for people who are willing to do his will.
- Whom shall I (God) send, who will be my messenger? Here am I Lord, send me.
Related posts –
- Awakening 2011 – Session 1 – Kim Walker-Smith
- Awakening 2011 – Session 2 notes – Banning Liebscher
- Awakening 2011 – Session 3 notes – Lou Engle
- Awakening 2011 – Session 4 notes – Sean Smith
- Awakening 2011 – Session 5 notes – Reinhard Bonnke
- No notes from session 6 – I wasn’t around.