Awakening 2011 – Session 4 notes – Sean Smith
“Church buildings, big personalities, great speeches, .. don’t change people. The only thing that changes people is the glory of God.” – a quote from during worship
- Isaiah 8, Matthew 12
- Every generation demands genuine reality.
- As Jonah became a sign, so shall I (Jesus) be a sign for this generation.
- I believe that God is going to raise up a signs and wonders movement.
- Revival is a highly consecrated dose of the presence of God over a person or community.
- I believe that the devil cannot stop the revival that’s underway.
- Revival is already being birthed in the womb of God’s people.
- You are pregnant with the next major move.
- When God determines that he is going to change history, he first establishes a testimony.
- We are going to be walking signs and wonders.
- I’m not here to impress the world. I’m here for influence.
- A sign indicates something beyond itself.
- A sign always points to God.
- What do you see when you’re walking past your city?
- What do you see in your neighborhood, or at your workplace?
- Blow up where you show up.
- If Jesus was a sign to his generation, we must be a sign to our generation.
- There is still time to win cities, nations, schools, neighborhoods..
- Sometimes you have to wake up before your awakening.
- God is making you a sign to your generation right now.
Related posts –
- Awakening 2011 – Session 1 – Kim Walker-Smith
- Awakening 2011 – Session 2 notes – Banning Liebscher
- Awakening 2011 – Session 3 notes – Lou Engle