14 Quotes from Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick
Looking for some quotes from Sun Stand Still? Need a glimpse of the book to help you decide to read it? Here are 14 quotes to get you started –
- If you’re not daring to believe God for the impossible, you’re sleeping through some of the best parts of your Christian life.
- If the size of your vision for your life isn’t intimidating to you, there’s a good chance it’s insulting to God.
- Audacious faith is the raw material that authentic Christianity is made of. It’s the stuff that triggers ordinarily level-headed people like you and me to start living with unusual boldness.
- If we have the audacity to ask, God has the ability to perform.
- The same power that stopped the sun and raised Christ from the grave lives in every believer.
- Accomplishing the impossible is all about seeing the invisible.
- Seize God’s vision. Activate your faith. Make your move.
- Your Sun Stand Still prayer, based on your Page 23 vision, activated by audacious faith, will mark your life by the miraculous, empower you to achieve the impossible, and put you in the middle of a move of God.
- ..extraordinary moves of God begin with ordinary acts of obedience.
- If your problem is too big for you, it’s just the right size for God.
- People who walk in audacious faith don’t stop and pray. Audacious faith teaches us to push and pray.
- Sun Stand Still prayers are integrated prayers: They join our faith-filled prayers with our faith-filled action.
- If you’re going to ask God to make the sun stand still, you’d better be ready to march all night. Push while you pray.
- Hope is a desire. Faith is a demonstration. Hope wants it to happen. Faith causes it to happen and acts as if it’s already done.
What are your favorite Sun Stand Still quotes?
Related Posts –