Blog Review – 31dbbb
Welcome to all fellow bloggers at 31dbbb, regular readers, and anybody here for the first time!
I want to thank Paul at Christian Web Trends and fellow 31dbbb bloggers for allowing 31dbbb to happen. I’ve been enjoying learning, blogging, participating and reviewing each others blogs together. Reviewing this blog came at a good time as I’ve been in the process of updating the blog layout for several days now and would appreciate feedback on anything regarding this blog as well as the following:
- Layout/Theme – In WordPress this is known as your “Theme.” Does the Theme fit who you know me to be and what I blog about? What Theme do you think would fit well if not?
- Background – This would be the picture, and currently blue color on the sides. What do you think about them?
- Engagement – Do my posts hold your attention? Are they too long or too short? Am I asking good comment discussion questions?
- About page – Short bio or long? What would you like seen added to this page?
- Sidebar – Is what’s there in a good order? Is there anything that you think would be helpful to have in my sidebar that isn’t there?
- What I write about – Am I writing about things that you enjoy reading, or help you learn or feel encouraged? What would you like to see me write more or less about? Do you feel I have the credibility to write about what I write about?
- Enough images? Do you feel I use enough pictures and videos in my posts?
- Colors, readability, font size – Do the colors fit the blog? Is the text in the posts and around the blog easy to read? Is the font size and style too big or small, is it easily readable?
- Social networking – Facebook or/and Twitter followers, or that is how you find that a new post is up. – Am I tweeting about it or updating my status with it enough? What are the best times of the day and how often do you feel I should do this if not enough? Follow me on RSS, or read on your mobile device or iPad – does it come in good? Everyone – anything in this area that should be changed?
- Anything else you want to comment on; or ask to be changed, removed, or added.
Thanks for the feedback friends! I’m looking forward to making changes and updating in the ways I can that you suggested.
- Blog Layout Update – what functions I’m looking for in my Theme